Barbara the Traveling Artist

It is my desire to share my art and ideas as I travel this year.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Seoul




Posted by Barbara the Traveling Artist at 7:24 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

  • http://delicious.com/Learning2gether
Bookmark and Share

Where am I?

Where am I?
One of my favorite books.

Facebook Badge

Barbara Gray | Create Your Badge

Facebook Badge

Barbara Gray
Barbara Gray
Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
Barbara the Traveling Artist
Washington, United States
I chose the Traveling Artist because I take my pencils, pens, watercolors and paper every where I go. I love to draw what I see as we drive across the country or around the State of Washington. When I get back home or to the hotel I may use my pens to add color or complete the scene. Currently I teach kindergarten. It is an amazing thing to do as I am the entry point for many student's educational experience. We learn, sing, dance and play all day long. It is the hardest teaching I have ever done but the most gratifying because they acquire skills so rapidly and have such a joy when they master the skills.
View my complete profile

Subscribe To The Traveling Artist

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

My Favorite Blogs

  • Kindergarten Social Studies
  • http://thetravelinggarcias.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • In Korea
      • Korean Wedding Ducks
      • Visiting The Artist Section
      • Seoul
      • Visiting Korea
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (6)

Labels

  • A tribute to my friend (1)
  • and green orchids (1)
  • Chicago (1)
  • Drawings (1)
  • everywhere trains (1)
  • Fellow Artists (1)
  • Fish from Maui (1)
  • Flamingoes in the Spring Garden (1)
  • Hawaii (1)
  • Hawaii and Japan (1)
  • http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sr1s6AWBg0Y/SOmY--4Q4bI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/aONDOMTTf5o/s1600-h/IMG_6197.JPG (1)
  • Mammouth at the North Entrance to the Park (1)
  • My classroom with paper on the bulletin boards (1)
  • owl (1)
  • Palm Trees (1)
  • Pinks (1)
  • purples (1)
  • Rachel and Juan head to Korea (1)
  • Reflections and the Breeze (1)
  • Reflections were everywhere in Korea. . . they use the water and mirrors to help you see yourself. (1)
  • Returning from Ocean Shores. (1)
  • Roses and more roses (1)
  • Roses from Woodland Park (1)
  • Sketch book in hand with Alan (1)
  • Swans in Boston (1)
  • thank you. (1)
  • The Mississippi River (1)
  • The Palace in the Fall . . . Seoul in the Autumn (1)
  • The side mirror and the scenery (1)
  • Thinking about Art in downtown Seattle (1)
  • trains (1)
  • Waikiki (1)
  • Washington DC (1)
  • Where am I? Check out the picture of the Thinker and guess where it was taken. (1)
  • Wyoming and Mt. Rushmore (1)
  • Wyoming Beauty (1)
  • Yellow Umbrellas (1)

Facebook Badge

Barbara Gray | Create Your Badge
Barbara Gray

Yellow Butterfly

Yellow Butterfly
One of my paintings

Fall

Fall
Where am I now?

Juan and Rachel

Juan and Rachel
Pottery