Last year I had a desk that basically was used as a location to throw items while I was thinking about them. This year I am hoping that by getting rid of the desk I will be forced to make decisions faster and at least not create a pile full of stuff that greets every guest and student who walks in my classroom. Time will tell as the year passes.
I changed my students seating arrangements to make room for a
larger class if that should happen as the district has gone to 3 all
day classrooms instead of 2 ADKs and 2 half day classroom. I have also added more student work stations around the room to spread the numbers out and cause a lot less congestion and strife. It is my hope to make an even more student friendly classroom.The 4 tables are arranged in an L formation and should seat 23 students. The instruction takes place in the colorful square and the students work at the tables as needed.
The bulletin board is ready for calendar but the remainder of the boards are somewhat blank as I will add little individual folder type holders for the student work. All I need now is a class list. I am sure it will be in my box shortly.


No comments:
Post a Comment