It is time to depart from our inspiring setting and move to the next venue. Aloha from Hawaii meaning good bye until next year. I will be adding the pictures that go with the blog postings around the middle of July because it is my desire to have you see what I have seen. I also want is to add the art work that I have created while here in Hawaii. I will just need a little time to accomplish the tasks ahead. Please stay posted as I continue to discover the art of blogging as related to the traveling artist. Sunday the 6th of July I will be in WA DC and will start the cross country tour.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Aloha
It is time to depart from our inspiring setting and move to the next venue. Aloha from Hawaii meaning good bye until next year. I will be adding the pictures that go with the blog postings around the middle of July because it is my desire to have you see what I have seen. I also want is to add the art work that I have created while here in Hawaii. I will just need a little time to accomplish the tasks ahead. Please stay posted as I continue to discover the art of blogging as related to the traveling artist. Sunday the 6th of July I will be in WA DC and will start the cross country tour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment